Feb. 14, 2020 – Joins us for a Cross-Disciplinary Conversation & CLE Concerning Concussions & Other Sports Injuries.
All are welcome to join the Center for the Advancement of Sport for a special event featuring UBMD Concussion Clinic experts Dr. John Leddy and Dr. Barry Willer; Dr. Les Bisson, Buffalo Sabres & Buffalo Bills team physician; and Dr. Michael Turner, international expert in “pink” concussions, for a cross-disciplinary conversation & CLE on the practical and legal ramifications of best sports medicine practices.
- Sept. 21, 2019 – UB Bulls Tailgate Party and Concert!
Join us as we watch the UB Bulls take on the Temple Owls!
- Feb. 9, 2019 – CLE “Out of Bounds: The Legal Ramifications of Toxic Cultures in Sports, Education & Business.“Organized by the UB Center for the Advancement of Sport and the UB Law Alumni Association, this CLE is a presentation and discussion of cultural challenges across industries and the legal issues they present.
After the CLE program, there was a UB Basketball Doubleheader!
– UB Bulls Women’s Team v. Kent State
– UB Bulls Men’s Team v. Central Michigan
- The tailgate party for the Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan football game on Sept. 15 was a great success! Thank you to everyone who came out for the big win – we hope to make this an annual event!
- BSELS Round Table:
Monday, October 22
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Jonathan Coyles, VP of Drug, Health & Safety Programs of MLB, and a UB Sports Law alum will be joining the Drug Testing Seminar class
We will be in Room 706 from 9-11 then will move to the Cellino & Barnes Conference Room on the 5th floor from 11:15-noon
— ALL WELCOME —
- BSELS Round Table: Branding in Sports & Entertainment Law
Tuesday, October 23
11:15 AM – 12:15 PM
Les Greenbaum, UB Law alum, IP expert & former rep for Buffalo rock icon Rick James, will speak on branding and name, image and likeness issues in Sports & Entertainment Law.
O’Brian Hall, Cellino & Barnes Conference Room, 5th Floor
— ALL WELCOME —