Victor E. Bull invites you and your UB School of Law classmates and friends to a
UB Bulls Tailgate Party
Join us as we watch the
UB Bulls take on the Temple Owls
September 21, 2019 at UB’s Stadium on the North Campus
1:30 p.m. Tailgate – 3:30 p.m. Kickoff
$30 for alumni & friends; $25 for law students. Cost includes your ticket to the game, a picnic buffet, and a tailgate concert!
Register online to attend! Tickets must be purchased by Friday, Sept. 17.
Special guests include:
- Aviva Abramovsky, Dean, UB School of Law
- Mark Alnutt, Director, UB Athletics
- D’Ann Keller, Senior Associate Athletic Director and Senior Woman Administrator, UB Athletics
- Helen “Nellie” Drew ’88, Director of UB’s Center for the Advancement of Sport & Sports Law Expert
- Gerry Meehan ’82, Special Counsel to UB’s Center for the Advancement of Sport & former General Manager and Executive Vice President for the Buffalo Sabres
This event is sponsored by the Buffalo Sports & Entertainment Law Society and the UB Law Alumni Association.
Questions? Contact the Law Alumni Office at email@example.com or 716-645-2107.
The University at Buffalo School of Law draws on a long tradition of achievement and excellence. Widely recognized as the leading public law school in the Northeast, it provides the strong foundation and the cutting-edge tools law graduates need to succeed in a competitive legal marketplace. The views and opinions expressed in student and faculty commentaries and blog posts are based on the opinions and/or research of the faculty member(s), student(s) or researcher(s) quoted, and do not represent the official positions of the University at Buffalo or the UB School of Law.